Strong safety performance is a cornerstone of any business. Implementing and enforcing health and safety polices is essential to ensure that the business does not endanger the health or safety of workers or consumers. More often than not, strong safety performance also makes the difference in being qualified to provide services to customers or being able to sustain/expand the business—particularly in the food industry.
Keeping Facilities and Operations Secure and Safe
Most companies already have health and safety policies and procedures in place. Kestrel’s role is to help companies apply industry best practices to keep the working environment as safe as possible. Our team examines the entire workplace, identifies and assesses hazards and risks, and then helps develop and implement appropriate controls.
Our methods focus on meeting and maintaining compliance, while:
- Keeping human resources safe
- Protecting food against any level of contamination
- Improving overall performance
- Enhancing customer confidence and business reputation
- Sustaining continual improvement
- OSHA compliance and auditing
- Building/equipment hygienic maintenance and design
- Corporate food safety governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Safety management systems