Management Systems & Programs
A management system is the framework that enables companies to achieve their operational and management objectives. The connection between management systems and compliance is vital in avoiding recurring compliance issues. In fact, reliable and effective regulatory compliance is commonly an outcome of consistent and reliable implementation of a management system.
Incorporating Food Safety
Incorporating food safety into a management system allows companies to take a more proactive approach by helping to identify and manage food safety and quality risks throughout the food supply chain.
Kestrel assesses, designs, implements, and improves integrated management systems based on best practice audit/corrective action, risk assessment, and human factors. These systems form the basis for continual operational, business, and food safety improvement.
Management Systems Services
- Integrated food safety management programs
- Customer requirements
- Supplier programs
- Quality systems
- Internal controls – process and procedure documentation and document control
- Interal audits
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) programs
- Process Saftey Management (PSM) programs
- Process improvement
- Operational risk management
- Food-compliant ERP systems
- Product lifecycle management
- Sustainability initiatives
- Organizational development
- Assessment-based gap analysis
- Prerequisite, operating, and GMP procedures and work instructions
- Risk assessments and loss prevention